Becki spends most every weekend at the ranch (except during college football season) overseeing herd of trophy whitetails and enjoying sunsets. She raised two amazing children with husband, David, of 32 years. Both children are graduates of Texas A&M University. Her daughter is working on a PhD in genetics, and her son is in the Construction department with HEB.
- B.B.A. - Accounting - Texas A&M University - Certified Public Accountant - TX State Board of Public Accountancy
- M.B.A. - University of Incarnate Word
- Certified Internal Auditor
- Project Management Professional
- Retired from USAA after 18 years in multiple positions in Corporate Finance area of organization.
- Co-Owner of Camp David Whitetails in Jourdanton, Texas
- Masters Leadership Program Alumni Association (MLPAA), Governing Board - Chair Elect
- San Antonio A&M Club & Foundation, Governing Board - Board Treasurer
- San Antonio A&M Club & Foundation, Governing Board - Event Chair
- First Chance Foundation, Volunteer - Event Chair
- PAWS for Service, Volunteer - Service Team
- Masters Leadership Program Alumni Association (MLPAA)
- Governing Board - Comptroller San Antonio A&M Club & Foundation
- Governing Board - Board Secretary First Chance Foundation
- Volunteer - Event Chair University United Methodist Church
- Volunteer - Bible Study & Confirmation Leader
- San Antonio A&M Club & Foundation
- Governing Board - Event Chair Guide Dogs of Texas, Inc.
- Board Committee - Resource Committee
- University United Methodist Church
- Non-Board Committee - Lay Leader Care & Concern